Thursday, June 25, 2009

A Full Night's Sleep!


Although there was some redecorating late last night, it was done quietly and we all slept through the night. Dewclaw removal yesterday was uneventful, with most of the pups having stopped crying before they even got back to the whelping box. For fun, I used one of the spotted pads, so now you can play "Where's Waldo?" Fortunately, I found him!

After a lot of thought about names, I think that this is going to be a tea themed litter. With Mom being Pekoe and dad's registered name having an English flair, it seems to fit. My friend Kathy, has complied a spreadsheet of more than 60 different tea brands, types and related ideas (those of you that know Kathy Clark Starkweather, will see the humor of this!). There are some really clever possibilities like W. Darling Darjeeling and W. Dolce Chai Latte (thanks Ronni Coppola!). The entire list is posted on the Woodwynd website at www.woodwynd.com/teanames.html

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're enjoying the spreadsheet of Tea names I created for you & Pekoe & Williams new family. :) I liked High Tea and It's Afternoon Somehwere. I can't wait to see the little ones!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. No good could come of me using 'Menage a Tea', so I'm ust gonna go ahead and cross that one off my list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Tea theme and names! Here's some more from one of my favorite brands, Zhena's Gypsy Tea: Passionate Peach (ginger & Peach), Pomegranate Rose, Ambrosia White Plum, Sense of Peace, Red Lavender (roobios), Chocolate Chai (roobios & carob) and my favorites: Gypsy Love (black tea), Gypsy King Chai (black tea), Pumpkin Spice (roobios), Fireside Chai (roobios) and Mojito Mint (yummy). Their slogan is The Spirit of Tea. Melissa

    ReplyDelete