Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Apologies


My apologies for a week of no posting. Between travel to SC for dog shows and then losing Paul's father unexpectedly, it's been a H**L of a week. We did get formal stack photos shot of the pups yesterday and as soon as I get them cropped and resized they'll be up - by noon tomorrow, I PROMISE! In the meantime, the pups and their pool, have moved into the family room where they're right in the swing of things. One by one they're meeting the other dogs. Pekoe was cut off from them yesterday AM and they are now completely on puppy goo - no mother's milk. Pekoe (grudgingly) slept in with me last night and will do so again tomorrow. I leave for Tucson on Thursday morning and "Aunt" Kathy has graciously agreed to come baby sit. It's going to be a long weekend.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear of your loss. You have my sympathies. And I do NOT ENVY your trip to Tucson at this time of year.

    My goodness they are just too darn cute! Sure wish a certain spotted butthead here liked other dogs...

    ReplyDelete